none
Payout Summary Moved? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. Can anyone tell me what "moved to a new experience" means, and where I now can see the payout summary?

I get this message when clicking Payout Summary in the Partner Center Dashboard;

Payout data not reflected past July 1st in Payout Summary page

Partner Center reporting has moved to a new experience. All new transactions can be viewed in the transaction history tab under the "Payout" icon. This page will not reflect any transactions that have occurred after July 1st 2019.

Regards

• Edited by ThisNewbie Saturday, September 7, 2019 9:19 AM
    Saturday, September 7, 2019 9:19 AM

Answers

All replies

• "moved to a new experience" means:  developer recevied money only 10% but microsoft 90%!! 
    • Proposed as answer by bbjbbj Saturday, September 7, 2019 12:14 PM
    Saturday, September 7, 2019 11:01 AM
  • Doesn't sound like a democratic process at all, but anyway, every transaction after 1.July doesn't show anymore.
    Saturday, September 7, 2019 11:20 AM
  • Because your 10% money doesn't reach $200,so July doesn't show anymore
    Saturday, September 7, 2019 12:27 PM
  • On the Dashboard https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/windows/overview, click the icon of the Hand Holding Money in the upper right, then click Transaction History.

Then prepare to be disappointment about the new experience which gives no way of associating a payment with a particular transaction (as far as I can tell).

• Marked as answer by ThisNewbie Monday, September 9, 2019 1:38 PM
    Sunday, September 8, 2019 7:06 PM
  • Ok, thank you! It seems by the way like Microsoft takes 1/3 of the money, better than driving Uber anyway :)
    Monday, September 9, 2019 1:37 PM
  • I am not seeing the problem with the earning amount when looking at the following columns:

Column L (transactionAmountUSD) * Column N (earningRate) / 100 = Column R (earningAmountUSD)

What are you seeing in Column N?

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 12:10 AM