Questions and discussions regarding Expression Web, the professional design tool for creating modern, standards-based sites that deliver superior quality on the web.
Microsoft Expression News (20 December 2012)We released important news today about the Expression family of products. Please visit the Expression Community home page for details.
Please be aware of the Code of ConductWe encourage everyone to treat each other with mutual respect. Everyone should feel comfortable to ask questions and contribute to the community.Please read and be aware of the Code of Conduct.Violations of the Code of Conduct will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to remove posts that advocate or encourage violence, bigotry, racism, hatred, or profanity. We may remove postings that are inappropriate, offensive, or that violate the Code of Conduct.We will eject or ban any user who behaves in a manner deemed inappropriate, offensive, or who violate the Code of Conduct.
Purpose of the ForumJim CheshireMicrosoft EmployeeTuesday, June 12, 2012 1:21 PM
Welcome to the Expression Web forum! This forum is frequented by users of Expression Web, many of whom are professional web designers. This forum is not a technical support forum for Expression Web. Instead, it's a user-to-user resource for Expression Web users.
While some Microsoft employees visit the forum from time to time, the forum shouldn't be used to contact Microsoft regarding Expression Web or other Microsoft products. If you need support for Expression Web, please open a support case with us via http://support.microsoft.com.
Before you post, check out the FAQ. It contains guidelines on what information is needed in order for other Expression Web users to help you.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 724370Jim CheshireMicrosoft EmployeeMonday, March 21, 2011 6:15 PM
- 180Mark Walther 4 hours 39 minutes ago
- 382Steve EastonMVP22 hours 55 minutes ago
- 8102snoopbear Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:42 PM
- 585Starcruzer Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:20 PM
- 485ctctc Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:15 PM
- 485Farmer Falster Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:25 PM
- 12151Platini3 Sunday, May 19, 2013 10:21 PM
- 6157RDK2 Tuesday, May 14, 2013 6:10 PM
- 14212Gerry C J Cornell Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:41 AM
- 5105sandyocean1 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:11 AM
- 6106ShainStodt Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:20 PM
A box to say there's an Inernet Explorer script error? It prevents the Change Property box from functiong.Help please!Is there an error in the URL?veerose Saturday, May 18, 2013 3:28 PM
I keep getting this error:Unable to build data connection: Connection refused (425) - what is wrong?workingbee Tuesday, May 21, 2013 1:50 PM
- 188cdmars15 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:14 PM
- 11140stuhaynes Monday, May 20, 2013 7:24 PM
- 63984Jim CheshireMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, December 03, 2010 4:44 PM
- 15201Galactica Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:40 PM
- 278Embrace the Dark Monday, May 20, 2013 7:51 PM
- 6192Steve Flanigan Friday, May 17, 2013 12:48 PM
- 6413079ApparelSearch Friday, June 18, 2010 11:31 AM