Give us your feedback and suggestions for new or improved functionality in these forums. Please include as many details as possible. If you have a bug to report, please use the Forums Issues (Not Product Support) Forum.
What is this forum for? Please read before posting!
· What type of posts are appropriate?
The purpose of this forum is suggested improvements for the forums. If something is obviously not working the way it was designed, it’s a bug, and should be reported in the Bugs Forum. If you have product related questions or feedback find the appropriate forum from the links below, or click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.
- Expression forums
- Most existing forums (MSDN, TechNet, All)
- New MSDN and TechNet forums
What kind of response should I expect?
- The team that is creating this new forums platform actively participates in this Suggestions Forum and appreciates your feedback. You’ll see responses from Sam Jarawan (Forum Development Lead), Brent Serbus (Forums Program Manager), Rob Johnson (robjoh) (Forums Developer), and many others.
- We read all suggestions, and are willing to discuss all ideas, but we won’t implement every suggestion. We release every 4-8 weeks, and are committed to considering suggestions from the community with each release.
- Our goal is to close the loop and let you know when we decide to take a suggestion and when we don’t. If you want to make sure you get an answer to a specific suggestion, use the question thread type.
- If you feel your suggestion wasn’t fairly considered or we’re not living up to these expectations, you can contact me directly at Andrew.Brenner @ Microsoft.com.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 1819303Mick N Friday, August 06, 2010 2:50 PM
- 718163Geoff_G Sunday, September 12, 2010 8:05 AM
Suggestion: automatically ban users from posting if the user has a high percentage of posts being marked as abusive.Sheng Jiang 蒋晟MVPThursday, July 29, 2010 9:29 PM
- 1616583Dr. Strangelove Monday, August 31, 2009 7:04 PM
- 116417YoniB Wednesday, September 16, 2009 2:01 PM
- 316217AlessandroCardosoMVPMonday, May 18, 2009 6:53 AM
- 316080Richard_BrundrittMicrosoft EmployeeMonday, June 07, 2010 5:46 PM
- 816057Olaf Rabbachin Wednesday, December 23, 2009 12:38 PM
- 615755Geoff_G Tuesday, August 03, 2010 10:00 AM
- 315589Peter RitchieMVPThursday, June 05, 2008 5:03 PM
- 115530midi25 Friday, February 12, 2010 11:09 PM
- 415526dale6 Thursday, August 07, 2008 9:13 PM
Can the Forums be made compatible with Internet Explorer like they are for Google Chrome and Apple SafireCor LigthertMVPFriday, August 13, 2010 6:22 AM
- 1315344Martin Krüger Monday, July 05, 2010 11:36 AM
- 115085Mario Formosa Saturday, December 19, 2009 10:08 AM
- 115013Micky D Monday, January 11, 2010 5:37 AM
- 614954cyberpine.com Wednesday, February 24, 2010 8:44 PM
- 214696sanme98 Wednesday, March 24, 2010 8:47 AM
- 214485NoEgo Wednesday, August 27, 2008 2:30 AM
- 114436ETL vs ELTL Tuesday, September 14, 2010 7:13 AM