Give us your feedback and suggestions for new or improved functionality in these forums. Please include as many details as possible. If you have a bug to report, please use the Forums Issues (Not Product Support) Forum.
What is this forum for? Please read before posting!Brent Serbus Monday, October 11, 2010 5:07 PM
· What type of posts are appropriate?
The purpose of this forum is suggested improvements for the forums. If something is obviously not working the way it was designed, it’s a bug, and should be reported in the Bugs Forum. If you have product related questions or feedback find the appropriate forum from the links below, or click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.
- Expression forums
- Most existing forums (MSDN, TechNet, All)
- New MSDN and TechNet forums
What kind of response should I expect?
- The team that is creating this new forums platform actively participates in this Suggestions Forum and appreciates your feedback. You’ll see responses from Sam Jarawan (Forum Development Lead), Brent Serbus (Forums Program Manager), Rob Johnson (robjoh) (Forums Developer), and many others.
- We read all suggestions, and are willing to discuss all ideas, but we won’t implement every suggestion. We release every 4-8 weeks, and are committed to considering suggestions from the community with each release.
- Our goal is to close the loop and let you know when we decide to take a suggestion and when we don’t. If you want to make sure you get an answer to a specific suggestion, use the question thread type.
- If you feel your suggestion wasn’t fairly considered or we’re not living up to these expectations, you can contact me directly at Andrew.Brenner @ Microsoft.com.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 5611337AlexBB - Vista Ult64 SqlSer64 WinSer64 Sunday, December 28, 2008 4:50 AM
- 5412101davewilkMVPFriday, June 20, 2008 6:16 PM
- 5214119Chakkaradeep Chandran Thursday, November 26, 2009 11:07 PM
Suggestion: automatically ban users from posting if the user has a high percentage of posts being marked as abusive.Sheng Jiang 蒋晟MVPThursday, July 29, 2010 9:29 PM
- 2610675Ted_ Tuesday, June 17, 2008 2:43 PM
- 2611795cdobbs Sunday, January 03, 2010 4:16 PM
Can the Forums be made compatible with Internet Explorer like they are for Google Chrome and Apple SafireCor LigthertMVPFriday, August 13, 2010 6:22 AM
- 2111495nobugzMVPThursday, April 02, 2009 10:53 AM
- 2011605Karl E Peterson Friday, June 11, 2010 12:15 AM
- 1819322Mick N Friday, August 06, 2010 2:50 PM
- 1613682davewilkMVPWednesday, June 11, 2008 2:37 PM
- 1616599Dr. Strangelove Monday, August 31, 2009 7:04 PM
- 1511278cdobbs Saturday, January 02, 2010 4:31 PM
- 1512890Kavitesh Singh Thursday, September 04, 2008 5:28 AM
- 1510078Lucian BaciuMicrosoft EmployeeSaturday, March 28, 2009 1:32 PM
- 1410621Vincent Hu Friday, July 10, 2009 2:54 AM
Is there moderator oversight? Who do we complain to, when moderators aren't doing what they are supposed to do?johnqflorida Wednesday, March 27, 2013 9:43 AM
- 1312883ErikEJMVPSaturday, April 25, 2009 11:40 AM
- 137777AdaveshMVPFriday, January 20, 2012 5:44 AM
- 1310566Mike Walsh FIN Tuesday, November 18, 2008 3:20 PM