Need help with writing CLR code targeting SQL Server 2005? This forum is a great place to have your questions answered and hear about others’ experiences.
Scope and purpose of this forumBob BeaucheminMVPTuesday, August 14, 2012 8:28 PM
This forum covers questions regarding .NET assemblies and database objects running as part of SQL Server including user-defined types, user-defined aggregates, UDFs, triggers, and stored procedures implemented in .NET code. supported by SQL Server 2005 and later versions. Other questions regarding SQL Server database access and other related technologies should be directed to the most appropriate forum to obtain the best response.
Questions on SQL Server .NET Client (SqlClient) data access should be posted to the ADO.NET data provider forum: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/adodotnetdataproviders/threads
Questions on using SQL Server with ASP.NET should be posted to the ASP.NET forums: http://forums.asp.net/
Questions on writing Transact-SQL code, including T-SQL stored procedures, UDFs, and triggers: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/transactsql/threads
Questions on installation problems pertaining to .NET installations should be posted to the SQL Server Setup and Upgrade forum: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqlsetupandupgrade/threads
Questions on problems using SQL Server Data Tools: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqltools/threads
Questions on using other Data Access APIs (e.g. ODBC, OLE DB): http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqldataaccess/threads
Questions on writing code for SQL Server Compact Edition: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqlce/threads
Questions on SQL Server Express-specific issues: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqlexpress/threads
Questions that are off-topic in this forum may be moved to one of the other, more relevent, forums to ensure the best, most prompt response and facilitate forum-specific searchng for similar questions that have already been resolved.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 381Bjorn D. Jensen Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:20 PM
- 1021102Imtiaz3 Friday, March 23, 2007 1:59 AM
- 2246Christopher Tso Saturday, May 11, 2013 1:57 PM
- 4228Boyd1 Thursday, May 09, 2013 3:37 PM
- 7276AndyW2007 Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:20 AM
- 5272joby003 Monday, May 06, 2013 7:34 AM
- 2235AkashCPatel Wednesday, May 01, 2013 3:11 PM
- 1223TC Kevin Tuesday, April 30, 2013 12:58 PM
- 1293Ajay.G Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:20 AM
- 1387Mohameddba Monday, April 22, 2013 8:07 PM
- 1235jimvern Monday, April 22, 2013 10:32 PM
- 1498Bjorn D. Jensen Wednesday, April 17, 2013 7:45 PM
- 1438SNOOPY1979 Sunday, April 14, 2013 9:37 AM
- 2858Abu Dina Friday, March 22, 2013 11:50 AM
- 2520Beginner20121 Friday, March 29, 2013 3:35 PM
- 51354Jay Kidd Tuesday, February 19, 2013 5:11 PM
- 5668DonBaechtel Sunday, March 17, 2013 2:42 AM
- 125311Timo Hein Monday, October 22, 2012 9:18 AM
- 31397mjruotolo Friday, February 22, 2013 8:01 PM
- 46095Morantex Saturday, January 28, 2012 4:52 PM