Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:25 AM
We would like to integrate project server 2010 with sp 2010 for dashboards, reports, projects lists data.
What is the best way to do this? Is there any custom development required or we can use sharepoint 2010 features like performancepoint, excell services.
MCTS Sharepoint 2010, MCAD dotnet, MCPDEA, SharePoint Lead
Friday, March 16, 2012 3:09 AMModerator
Microsoft Project Server 2010 integrates the Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Business Intelligence Center Web application, which
provides a central point for hosting the reports, dashboards, and report connections that can be auto-created or manually authored to provide access to reporting data in Project Server for your users.
In order to configure reporting ,you need to perform the actions below :
- Add a login for the report authors group in SQL Server
- Install SQL Server 2008 Analysis Management Objects
- Start Excel Services
- Configure Excel Services settings
- Start the Secure Store Service
- Configure Secure Store Service settings
- Populate the Report Authors and Report Viewers Active Directory groups
- Configure Business Intelligence Center access
For more information ,please refer to this site:
Configure reporting for Project Server 2010: http://technet.microsoft.com/library/ee662106(office.14).aspx
Business Intelligence in Project Server 2010 : http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/projectserver/ff513702
TechNet Community Support
- Marked As Answer by Entan MingMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Thursday, March 22, 2012 3:06 AM