Tuesday, April 17, 2012 5:18 PM
I'm trying to create a custom workflow in Sharepoint Designer 2010. The step of the workflow entitle the following:
1. A document is uploaded to a library and an email task notification is sent to the approver (this works fine)
2. The approver gives approval for the document via a yes/no drop down (no problem here either)
3. If approved the file gets copied to another library, deleted from the original library, then an email is sent to the user who uploaded the document stating the document was approved
4. If document is rejected (via a "no" answer from the approver) an email gets sent to the document owner stating their file was rejected.
My problem lies in steps 3 and 4. No matter how I set up my lookup all I ever get is the approval email (even when the document is rejected). The lookup should be getting its information from the "Outcome" field of the task manager and reacting as such. Below is a copy of my lookup:
When I try to set it up in the lookup wizard I keep getting the following error message: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, April 17, 2012 5:29 PM
Your lookup is saying to go to the tasks list and get all tasks where the outcome is yes. What you're trying to do is go to the tasks list and get all tasks where the taskid = the task id of the task that was created earlier in the workflow.
- Marked As Answer by Entan MingMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Thursday, April 26, 2012 7:01 AM