General questions and discussions around Visual Studio LightSwitch
Welcome to the Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum! (Please Read)
Thank you for your interest in Visual Studio LightSwitch! This forum is for general questions related to Visual Studio LightSwitch.
Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question! Please treat all forum visitors with respect, and help out your fellow LightSwitch developers by providing answers whenever possible.
Become part of the LightSwitch Community:
LightSwitch HTML Client RELEASE Available in Visual Studio 2012 Update 2!
The LightSwitch team is proud to announce the release of the LightSwitch HTML client in Visual Studio 2012 Update 2!
Users of the previous CTP4 release should be able to upgrade with no problems. Users of the older Preview 2 please read these important upgrade instructions before installing Update 2.
Check out all the great resources to learn more:
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 01681Steve HoagMicrosoft EmployeeThursday, April 04, 2013 5:00 PM
- 173Paolo Ansaloni - Italy Monday, May 20, 2013 7:50 PM
- 018iamcypher 57 minutes ago
- 4121OlimilO Friday, May 17, 2013 7:29 AM
- 675Marco Ziliotto Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:53 AM
- 028JohnMagruder 7 hours 55 minutes ago
- 351Jay Turpin 14 hours 21 minutes ago
- 348rnoda 13 hours 11 minutes ago
- 5170Josef Muri Monday, May 06, 2013 5:38 PM
- 142Nurkmez 11 hours 44 minutes ago
- 044Diego.Marauder 10 hours 35 minutes ago
Is there possibility of communication between HTML and Silverlight client in Lightswitch thru links ?Darko Kralik 20 hours 5 minutes ago
- 033sharonkm 11 hours 5 minutes ago
- 032Martin Karaivanov 12 hours 16 minutes ago
- 037H. ALFADL 12 hours 32 minutes ago
- 137Jean Pierre Chauny 13 hours 58 minutes ago
- 687jessiedog Monday, May 20, 2013 5:40 PM
- 037H. ALFADL 13 hours 41 minutes ago
- 273goldytech Monday, May 20, 2013 8:57 AM
- 142ITPSB 19 hours 59 minutes ago
- 268Marden LR Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:00 AM