General questions and discussions around Visual Studio LightSwitch
Welcome to the Visual Studio LightSwitch Forum! (Please Read)Beth MassiMicrosoft EmployeeMonday, July 25, 2011 8:35 PM
Thank you for your interest in Visual Studio LightSwitch! This forum is for general questions related to Visual Studio LightSwitch.
Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question! Please treat all forum visitors with respect, and help out your fellow LightSwitch developers by providing answers whenever possible.
Become part of the LightSwitch Community:
LightSwitch HTML Client RELEASE Available in Visual Studio 2012 Update 2!Beth MassiMicrosoft EmployeeMonday, March 04, 2013 8:54 PM
The LightSwitch team is proud to announce the release of the LightSwitch HTML client in Visual Studio 2012 Update 2!
Users of the previous CTP4 release should be able to upgrade with no problems. Users of the older Preview 2 please read these important upgrade instructions before installing Update 2.
Check out all the great resources to learn more:
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 5114Marden LR Thursday, May 16, 2013 8:18 PM
Publish to Azure via VisualStudio2012 Update2 doesnot update the previous version of my LightSwitch app !Giorgos Maravelias Monday, April 29, 2013 2:02 PM
- 240Brad Stevens 18 hours 49 minutes ago
- 285Steve Kehoe Wednesday, May 15, 2013 2:20 PM
- 5450carloregis Monday, March 11, 2013 7:33 PM
- 14372JensBo Monday, April 08, 2013 10:10 AM
"Cannot update application, the installed application and update candidate differ in certificate/signature state."Liam Harper Friday, October 14, 2011 8:02 AM
- 24244Jyuma1 Friday, May 10, 2013 2:05 PM
- 5135goldytech Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:21 AM
- 160kadiyam Monday, May 20, 2013 2:05 AM
- 8321ADefwebserverMVPWednesday, April 10, 2013 2:04 PM
- 194carloregis Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:17 PM
- 286ITPSB Friday, May 17, 2013 4:32 AM
- 176OlimilO Friday, May 17, 2013 8:41 AM
- 73493randelramirez1 Friday, January 11, 2013 6:39 PM
- 473spsalsm Thursday, May 16, 2013 8:01 PM
- 4143Zorčec Friday, May 10, 2013 6:31 AM
All code files in my C# Lightswitch 2012 project have the following error: "no defining declaration found for implementing declaration of partial method"sharonkm Thursday, May 16, 2013 8:50 PM
- 2115Ragoran Tuesday, May 14, 2013 4:54 PM
- 573Ragoran Tuesday, May 14, 2013 3:05 PM