Sunday, May 23, 2010 9:12 PMStepping through evaluation questions using the "next" button often triggers a 404 error and the user has to go back and restart the evaluation from the beginning.
Thursday, June 03, 2010 9:45 PM
We have forwarded this info to the ToolBox team, they will investigate this. Thanks for reporting this issue.
Thursday, June 03, 2010 10:09 PM
A few profiling questions for you:
- What badge were you applying for?
- What browser are you using?
- What OS version are you using?
- What is your .toolbox username?
Thank you very much!
Friday, June 04, 2010 5:13 AM
1) This has happened to me with every badge except for the Scenarios Level 2 badge so far. Some badges it only happens once on, other it happens multiple times on.
3) Windows 7 Ultimate
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 10:20 AM
This is Alberto from the Netherlands. I'm having the same issue with Windows 8 and IE 10 while pushing the next button when filling in the evaluation form. Can you please help me cause I really like to check my knowledge.
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 10:21 AMIs this issue still active because I get the same thing. Hope you can solve it. I'm running Windows 8 and IE10.