Discussion forum for developer topics related to adCenter API. This forum has been retired and in now read-only.
New adCenter Forum Location
This forum has moved and is included as part of the adCenter Community website located at http://community.microsoftadvertising.com/Default.aspx. The community website includes advertiser, publisher, and developer focused blog posts from adCenter experts.
In addition, the community website includes forums that you can use to get answers to your questions and to share your experiences. The developer forum is adCenter API Development and is located at http://community.microsoftadvertising.com/forums/27.aspx.
New Video Training: Capturing SOAP messages in various languages when making calls to the adCenter APIJeff Dillon has prepared this excellent online video that walks you through the steps for captuing SOAP messages when using the adCenter API. This is especially useful when troubleshooting or reporting issues during development.
As you'll see, Jeff is an accomplished videographer and trainer in addition to being an adCenter API expert. Let us know what you think.
New Migration Guide for Yahoo Search Marketing Developers Posted
Scott White has posted this migration guide for those developers moving from the Yahoo API to adCenter API.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 226146Walter Poupore - MSFT Tuesday, September 26, 2006 1:27 AM
- 014163Walter Poupore - MSFT Tuesday, November 21, 2006 6:47 PM
- 216241goldCoastNerd Tuesday, September 16, 2008 6:03 AM
What is the difference between: Access Key, DeveloperToken, CustomerId, CustomerAccountId, ApplicationToken, AccountIdcommanderfun Thursday, February 24, 2011 11:16 PM
- 26865Chris Wiederspan Thursday, September 02, 2010 7:50 PM
- 14901razamatan Tuesday, February 08, 2011 12:44 AM
- 04667Pete_101 Monday, February 07, 2011 10:45 AM
- 04982Niks J Friday, February 04, 2011 12:24 PM
- 05123muppalla Tuesday, February 01, 2011 12:17 PM
Getting javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed:Vijay Rao Thursday, November 13, 2008 12:59 AM
- 05215Saafna Beach Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:54 AM
how to move project made by visualbasic2008 with all it's component specially videos to work in another computermedo2010 Thursday, January 06, 2011 12:56 PM
- 05029stuartandgarmin Wednesday, January 05, 2011 3:58 PM
- 05408tjmoes Wednesday, December 22, 2010 4:16 PM
Information media21, imedia21, information media 21, imedia 21, Information media21 jaipur, imedia21 jaipurInformation media 21, imedia 21 Saturday, December 11, 2010 1:07 PM
- 05031Pedahzur Saturday, December 04, 2010 12:00 AM
- 16649Vishram Singh Tuesday, November 16, 2010 5:38 AM
- 1010407DevAtSpark Friday, March 26, 2010 10:49 AM
- 15486Dipus Tuesday, September 14, 2010 11:16 AM
- 15916Roman Lynx Friday, August 27, 2010 2:26 PM
- 13900N Somesh Kumar Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:34 AM
- 13639HenryTheHorse Tuesday, October 26, 2010 5:13 PM