how to run a c# program visualstudio.net 2005 edition

Question

• Im new to .net technology.I have visualwebdevoper 2005 express edion .I dont know how to run c# programs using this edition.could anyone pls help me
    Thursday, February 15, 2007 4:20 PM

Answers

• If you open Visual Studio 2005, select File -> New Project ->C# Project ->WindowsAppliation.

This will change the environment automatically to C#. Else open an existing C# project, if you dunt have one there are many such lurking out on the Net. Pick up some temp and start modifying it.

Thursday, February 15, 2007 9:05 PM

All replies

• You need to download Visual C# express which is diferrent than visual web developer, you may be able to view C# source code with visual web developer but to debug an application you will need Visual C# Express.
    Thursday, February 15, 2007 5:02 PM
  • i hav visualstudio.net 2005 express edition, so obviously i have visualc# express.when i open

microsoftvisual studio2005 it directly goes to visual webdevolper.I donno how to go to visual C# express.

Thursday, February 15, 2007 6:20 PM
  • If you open Visual Studio 2005, select File -> New Project ->C# Project ->WindowsAppliation.

This will change the environment automatically to C#. Else open an existing C# project, if you dunt have one there are many such lurking out on the Net. Pick up some temp and start modifying it.

Thursday, February 15, 2007 9:05 PM
  • thanx man
    Thursday, February 15, 2007 9:53 PM