2012年4月26日 下午 04:46
I am running into a workflow issue when a user submits a new form and has another previously submitted (not completed) form open. The new form is concurrently running all of the steps set-up in the workflow when initially submitted. However, if no other users have a form open the workflow processes properly.
Workflow is initiated when a new item is added. Buttons on the form set the form status and queue the workflow.
Form Status = Not Started (default) --> Submitted --> Disposition --> Completed
1. Send email to _____
Then Wait for Form Status to not equal Submitted
2. Send email to _____
Then Wait for Form Status to not equal Disposition
3. Send email to _____
Then Stop Email and log Completed
Thanks for any guidance you can provide!
2012年4月27日 上午 02:52
I don't like to use wait in OOTB workflows. Try this.
1. Add a promoted column "email sent" (make this field update-able) - set this to false when Form Status changes within the form.
In one workflow, triggered on form changed.
2. If Form Status = Not started and email sent = false, send first email, set email sent = true
3. If Form Status = Submitted and email sent = false, send second email, set email sent = true
4. If Form Status = Disposition and email sent = false, send third email, set email sent = true
5. If Form Status = Completed then log Completed
jliu - http://johnliu.net - http://sharepointgurus.net
- 已標示為解答 Entan MingMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator 2012年5月3日 上午 07:53
2012年5月2日 下午 03:57
Thanks for the response. I ended up re-creating the form and starting a new document library, because the implementation was needed immediately. The workflow was set-up the same way and for whatever reason it works fine now, even when multiple forms are open. The only "major" change is the form in browser enabled.
Next time I create a workflow I will try the process you outlined.
- 已標示為解答 Entan MingMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator 2012年5月3日 上午 07:54