2012年2月27日 上午 01:56
I have the Windows POS Application which is written in VS 2010 C# and will be enhanced to have single sign on feature. Below is the requirement:
Could you tell me whether it is possible?? Is there any related samples??
This is single sign-on for the Windows only such that the POS Application is the dominate application within Windows;
meaning the POS is the main application within the target PC:
(1) Start the POS application during Windows start up
(2) When the user logs into Windows, she is also logging into the POS application
(3) When the user logs out from Windows, this action is the same as a user secures a POS terminal.
(4) When the user logs back into Windows, it is the same as a cashier has just logged in
- 已移動 Helen Zhou 2012年2月29日 上午 07:12 (From:Windows Forms General)
2012年2月29日 上午 07:12
2012年2月29日 下午 04:48解答者
POSReady is the OS that is dedicated to POS devices. You can change the shell of Windows to be any application, even your pos application. You can have different shells for different users: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms838576.aspx
POS for .NET lets you write applications to meet the UPOS spec.
www.sjjmicro.com / www.seanliming.com / www.annabooks.com, Book Author - Pro Guide to WES 7, XP Embedded Advanced, Pro Guide to POS for .NET
- 已標示為解答 Terry WarwickMicrosoft Employee, Owner 2012年3月9日 下午 02:56