Looking for a PIA for SHDocVw.dll

問題

• Hello

We are converting VC++ legacy code in VB.NET. The Excel controler component was converted using the Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel PIA, idem for the Word component. I am starting the convertion of the IE component, but...where's the PIA? Ok we need Microsoft.mshtml, but there is no PIA for SHDocVw.dll? Why ?  And no, we cannot use WebBrowser because we need the actual IE window, position and resize it, and control the toolbar and menus...etc.

I've found these on my PC: (???)

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Lib\shdocvw.lib
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Lib\IA64\shdocvw.lib
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Lib\x64\shdocvw.lib
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Report Designer\Interop.SHDocVw.dll
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\Interop.SHDocVw.dll
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Reporting Services\Samples\Applications\RSExplorer\cs\CatalogExplorer\bin\Debug\AxInterop.SHDocVw.dll
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Reporting Services\Samples\Applications\RSExplorer\cs\CatalogExplorer\bin\Debug\Interop.SHDocVw.dll
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Reporting Services\Samples\Applications\RSExplorer\vb\CatalogExplorer\bin\AxInterop.SHDocVw.dll
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Reporting Services\Samples\Applications\RSExplorer\vb\CatalogExplorer\bin\Interop.SHDocVw.dll
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Application\PreEmptive Solutions\Dotfuscator Community Edition\AxInterop.SHDocVw.dll
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Application\PreEmptive Solutions\Dotfuscator Community Edition\Interop.SHDocVw.dll

2012年3月8日 下午 05:32

所有回覆

• Hello Keboo,

What is the version of your Excel application? Do you want to host the Excel file like this?

Best Wishes,

Be kind to help others, and others also are kind to help me. ^_^

2012年3月9日 上午 10:04
  • I no longer require assistance on that topic.

Thank you.

2012年3月9日 下午 06:06