Test cases not executed

問題

• Hello all,

While exploring state space i got an warning

"Warning 1 A Spec Explorer/Visual Studio integration error occurred:
    System.NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented.
       at EnvDTE.Project.get_CodeModel()
       at Microsoft.SpecExplorer.VS.SpecExplorerPackage.IsContainingProject(Project project, MemberInfo member, Project& containingProject)
       at Microsoft.SpecExplorer.VS.SpecExplorerPackage.GetContainingProject(MemberInfo member)
       at Microsoft.SpecExplorer.VS.SpecExplorerPackage.TryFindLocation(MemberInfo member, TextLocation& location).
     Please report this error to support team. Spec Explorer 0 0 

The test cases were also generated but they cannot be executed. Whats going wrong?

Thanks.

2012年3月5日 上午 10:24

解答

• Hi vivek.vishal,

What kind of projects do you have in your solution? Looking at the stack, I suspect the problem is that you have some projects of special kinds (non-C# projects) which are not well-supported by Spec Explorer Visual Studio integration. If that's the case, could you try unloading these projects, and try exploring again?  

Thanks,

Yiming

Thanks, Yiming

• 已標示為解答 Vivek.Vishal 2012年3月6日 上午 07:26
    2012年3月6日 上午 02:09

所有回覆

• Hi vivek.vishal,

What kind of projects do you have in your solution? Looking at the stack, I suspect the problem is that you have some projects of special kinds (non-C# projects) which are not well-supported by Spec Explorer Visual Studio integration. If that's the case, could you try unloading these projects, and try exploring again?  

Thanks,

Yiming

Thanks, Yiming

• 已標示為解答 Vivek.Vishal 2012年3月6日 上午 07:26
    2012年3月6日 上午 02:09
  • Hello Yiming,

Thanks for the reply, that was the problem.

I was just curious, that if we have some project in older version of VS (say 2005), then we have to convert it to VS 2010 for using Spec Explorer. Once it is converted successfully, can we still have some synchronization issues with SE?

Thanks,

Vivek

2012年3月6日 上午 07:40
  • I think once your projects are all converted, Spec Explorer should work fine. The issue you observed is definitely a Spec Explorer bug, and it should do more robust checking when analyzing projects in the solution. We've already created a bug record and will keep tracking it. Thanks for reporting the issue!

Thanks, Yiming

2012年3月6日 上午 09:40