none
Data source of Chart web part is the statistics of Customized Lists

问题

• Hi,

I want to put some Chart Web Parts on my SharePoint Page to display the statistics of a customized list, but I don't know how to get the statistics.

For a simple example, I have a exam list (I name it Exam):

-----------------------------------------------

Title (single line of text)

exam 1

exam 2

exam n

------------------------------------------------

and I have a record list (I name it Record):

(one teacher manages several students)

Teacher(person or group)           Student(person or group)          Exam Name(Lookup from Exam list)  

teacher 1                                     student 1                                          exam 1

teacher 1                                     student 1                                          exam 2

teacher 1                                     student 2                                          exam 1

teacher 1                                     student 2                                          exam 3

teacher 1                                     student 2                                          exam 4

teacher 2                                     student 3                                          exam 1

teacher 2                                     student 4                                          exam 2

teacher 2                                     student 4                                          exam 5

teacher 3                                     student 5                                          exam 3

First, I want a Chart Web Part for a student, to display the statistics of his classmates,

for example, when student 1 open the page, he will get the list : 

(because student 1 and student 2 belong to the same teacher)

Student                           Exam Count

student 1                              2

student 2                              3

while when student 4 open the page, he will get the list :

Student                           Exam Count

student 3                              1

student 4                              2

I have read the article http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/sharepoint2010general/thread/52d828f2-e162-46f7-8db0-53a8e42d3671, but it  is not what I need.

Is there any way to do this?

Thank you.

2012年3月21日 8:37

全部回复