Why is SMO 2012 Not installing Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.SqlParser.dll into the c:\Windows\Assembly

问题

• I just installed SQL Server 2012 SMO redtributable onto a Win7 X86 machine and I noticed that there is no Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.SqlParser.dll  located within the c:\Windows\Assembly directory?  Why is this?  I only went looking for this file because my ClickOnce deployment of my winform application was looking for it within the GAC.

I have since modified my Clickonce deployment to not look for this file, which temporarly circumvents the issue but why is it not there?

Thanks,

• 已编辑 robdob123 2012年3月21日 12:38
    • 已移动 Tom Phillips 2012年3月21日 14:49 2012 question (From:SQL Server Database Engine)
    2012年3月21日 12:17

全部回复

• Hi Rob, Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.SqlParser.dll is included in Microsoft® SQL Server® 2012 Transact-SQL Language Service, which can be downloaded here:

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=29065

Thanks,
    Sam Lester (MSFT)

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" and "Vote as Helpful" on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

2012年3月22日 19:06