none
Dashboard currency bug report

Pergunta

• Up to my last payment the payments where shown with USD as currency. My payment in January was reported in € (finally). But now "Paid to date" on the Dashboard shows an error "Unfortunately, we can't get this info at the moment. Try again later."

I suspect that this is because the currency difference in my payments is causing some problems.

A similar problem exists in "reports" - "my money"

As long as I select a timespan in which my payments where only in one currency I get this: "Total proceeds for selected dates: xxxxx USD"

When selecting a timespan with different currencies I get this error: "There isn't any data available matching the criteria you specified."

I just wanted to let you this bug. Not really important but still annoying to always see the error message on visiting my dashboard.

• Editado deHoDev quinta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2013 18:20
    quinta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2013 18:19

Respostas

• deHoDev,

Thanks for your bug report. I'll file an issue and we'll look into a fix.

Jin

• Marcado como Resposta deHoDev quinta-feira, 13 de junho de 2013 22:54
    segunda-feira, 4 de março de 2013 19:26

Todas as Respostas

• Same here

Tiziano Cacioppolini

sábado, 23 de fevereiro de 2013 17:38
  • Hi @XelSte,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your post.

For support with this issue, please log in and submit a request at the link provided below with the Microsoft ID that is associated with your Window Phone Dev Center account, and we will be glad to assist you resolve it.

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=256412

Thanks.

• Sugerido como Resposta DiogoCardoso quarta-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2013 00:47
    • Não Sugerido como Resposta DiogoCardoso quarta-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2013 00:47
    • Editado George K - MSFTModerator quarta-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2013 02:06
    terça-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2013 23:18
    Moderador
  • Hi @XelSte,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your post.

For support with this issue, please log in and submit a request at the link provided below with the Microsoft ID that is associated with your Window Phone Dev Center account, and we will be glad to assist you resolve it.

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=256412

Thanks.

Note: I changed my profil from XelSte to deHoDev

As this is not a personal issue but most likely a bug experienced not only by me, but every developer where the currency changed, I created this thread to inform you of this bug.

I don't really have a problem with this and just wanted to inform Microsoft of this bug. Should you want me to create a support ticket to help you find the bug, by providing you with additional information, tell me and I will do so.

Not sure if I should mark this as answered or wait until the bug is fixed, for the time being I will wait.

segunda-feira, 4 de março de 2013 19:22
  • deHoDev,

Thanks for your bug report. I'll file an issue and we'll look into a fix.

Jin

• Marcado como Resposta deHoDev quinta-feira, 13 de junho de 2013 22:54
    segunda-feira, 4 de março de 2013 19:26