none
When will 1099-MISC tax form be sent out this year?

Question

• I plan to file tax early this year. In US, when will the 1099-MISC form be sent out this year?
    Tuesday, January 22, 2013 1:07 AM

All replies

• I'm also wondering when this would be sent out. Thanks in advance.
    Sunday, February 03, 2013 10:04 PM
  • Me too, where is this?
    Monday, February 11, 2013 3:44 AM
  • What is the deal with the tax forms. I can't find anywhere on this site to download them or show me whether I will get one or not. Will I get one in the mail? If so then when?
    Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:20 AM
  • What is the deal with the tax forms. I can't find anywhere on this site to download them or show me whether I will get one or not. Will I get one in the mail? If so then when?

As I understand, in U.S., you should receive 1099-MISC for tax purpose if your last year payment exceeded $600. I got one last year, but still waiting this year. Like you said, there is no place on this site to find whether you are going get one and when. Very frustrating.

• Proposed as answer by cforgy Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:43 AM
    Friday, February 15, 2013 10:58 PM
  • All tax forms must be sent before February, 15-th. I'll wait until next weekend, and will ask my tax accountant what I should do (if Microsoft ignoring the US law)...

WBR, SeNS

Sunday, February 17, 2013 11:18 PM
  • I contacted the support team and was told that if I made more than $600 it was sent out by Jan.31st.  I live in Washington and still have not recieved it and others that I know have.... I will post if I get mine.
    Friday, February 22, 2013 4:32 AM
  • I still did not get mine either? Do we report this to the IRS since they are required to send these out by the 15th?
    Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:13 PM
  • I email support and they confirmed my address and said that if I had not recieved it by the 28th of Feb that I was to email them back and they would re-order another one for me.  It's the 26th and still no 1099.  I would start an email thread with support they are pretty responsive and have emailed me back within 24 hours everytime.

Good Luck!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 7:48 AM