none
Failed to connect to a windows service

Pregunta

• Hi, this is my situation, in my job I have servers running Windows Server 2008, and several PC with Windows XP in several offices.

The problem I've been having is that when I install a new server and install the operating system, either using images (Altiris) or doing a clean install, along with MS SQL 2008 Standard, in some of the offices I have WinXP PCs with disconnection random shares,  specifically a mapping we do to drive D of the server from the pc with WinXP.

Specifically the error displayed on the server is out the following: "Failed to connect to a windows service" Windows Could not connect to the User Profile Service service. This problem prevents it limited users from logging on the system "

In the pc does not give access to the shared drive has this error: "F: \ is not accessible"

This problem does not have a specific time, as may appear every 45 minutes can last more than an hour.

Any advice will be helpful as this slows the daily operations in the office because I have to restart the server every time this happens.

viernes, 14 de septiembre de 2012 20:27

Todas las respuestas