none
There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper

Question

• when attempting to  Join the Client PC to Domain.local Server (Windows Server 2003 SP2 SBS). I am getting Message when the Basic Fire wall is UP

"The following error occurred attempting to join the domain "domain.local":" There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper"

Where domain.local is represents our domain name. This message appears about 20-30 seconds after I try to join the domain. This is the only box where the problem is occurring.

When Basic Firewall is Down, I am able to add the client PC to domain and working fine.
    Wednesday, January 27, 2010 9:52 AM

All replies

• Hi , 

please provide the unedited ipconfig /all on both the server and client for anlaysis.

Suggestions
    =======
    Make sure you point your client to the appropriate DNS server , primary dns server should be pointing to your DC

How is your client getting an ipaddress , if DHCP is providing the ipaddress, then how have you configured the DHCP server ?

Friday, January 29, 2010 1:09 AM
  • Thanks Sainath,

I have configure the DHCP,  when I disable the Server 2003 Basic Windows Firewall, I am able to JOIN the CLient PC to Domain and then when Enable the Server 2003 Basic Windows Firewall and after client PC system Restarted, Once I Enter the Domain User Name (administrator) and Password (Server@3.21),

It is taking atleat 4 to 5 min each to login (check the Multiple time by Restarting the PC) in the CLient PC. After that I am able to use the Internet and intranet  sites, share folders and printers Easly.

about IP address and the DNS, In the Server DNS, Host(A) Record was created automatically when Client Login in domain with IP address taken from the DHCP server without any Problem. 

Now Only Issue is 

CLient: - Its taking 4 to 5 mins to login in Domain after entering the User name and Password.

Regards
    zaka

Friday, January 29, 2010 12:50 PM