none
How to turn on/off airplane mode on Windows 8 of tablet pc via code ?

Question

• How to turn on/off airplane mode on Windows 8 of tablet pc via code ?

fgd

Sunday, October 07, 2012 6:48 AM

Answers

• My thinking is that there is no better way to enable airplane mode than provided by the computer maker or MS.

If you find any inconvenience or problem with that method on a specific computer model, ask the maker of the computer.

-- pa

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 3:23 AM

All replies

• How to turn on/off airplane mode on Windows 8 of tablet pc via code ?

fgd

now ,i have search a lot ,but not found a workable way to solve this problem,i show some way that may can solve this for others to discuss:

1,invoke  MS API(contain undocumented API) to control,but regretlly is found to now!!

2,change the regedit key value of which control airplane mode,then refresh to change oS control panel settings.the first part is easily to archive,but the second part i really can't realize it except shut down PC ,obvious we can't shut down the  PC ~~~,if there is any way to refresh regedit key value but not shut down the pc(some way of refresh regedit value i found in msdn  is only can refresh icon but can't change the setting immediately ),this problem can be solve!!

I only found two workable way to solve this ,but each way i can't resolve,so i need of you!!!

thanks

fgd

Sunday, October 07, 2012 7:16 AM
  • Why do you need this?

It would be very embarrassing if applications could easily disable airplane mode.

-- pa

Sunday, October 07, 2012 9:29 PM
  • maybe users is easily to change the mode ,but i want to more easily to change this mode in my AP

is any thinking you have about this problem? 

thanks!

fgd

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 12:41 AM
  • My thinking is that there is no better way to enable airplane mode than provided by the computer maker or MS.

If you find any inconvenience or problem with that method on a specific computer model, ask the maker of the computer.

-- pa

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 3:23 AM

-- pa

thanks for your reply!

fgd

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 11:15 AM