none
Help with Download files using VB.NET

Question

• I have a  Project assigned to me and I having problem with one of the part. It 's about downloading  multiple files from a FTP Server using my VB.NET program

I know that to download a single specified file from the remote FTP is using  the below code given:

My.Computer.Network.DownloadFile _

("ftp://telnet ip/user/filename","destination\filename","userid","password")

telnet ip = ip address for the telnet

user = the userid accessable to that telnet

filename = the specified filename required to look for.

I need to use a button in my VB.NET program to execute download multiple files.

how to I download  multiple files instead of just one, what code are needed???

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:27 AM

Answers

•  The-another-guy wrote:

I have a  Project assigned to me and I having problem with one of the part. It 's about downloading  multiple files from a FTP Server using my VB.NET program

I know that to download a single specified file from the remote FTP is using  the below code given:

Sunday, August 05, 2007 1:02 PM

All replies

•  The-another-guy wrote:

I have a  Project assigned to me and I having problem with one of the part. It 's about downloading  multiple files from a FTP Server using my VB.NET program

Sunday, August 05, 2007 1:02 PM
  • Could anyone tell me how i would split a file up whilst downloading?

Thanks,

Luke

Saturday, November 17, 2007 3:01 AM