none
DHTML Editing Control for Applications Redistributable Package (x86)

Question

•  
    Hi,

I have an Office application developed for MS-Word that makes heavy use of the DHTML Editing control for Applications.
    The control is used on VBA forms within a Word template.

I downloaded the redistributable package for Vista and it installed fine. However, when the Word template is opened in the Ms-Word 2007 VBEditor on Vista, all these control instances are missing from the VBA forms. To debug a step further, I went ahead and added the control to the VBA control toolbox. It can be added fine to the toolbox. However, when I try to create one of these controls on the VBA form, I get the message:  "The subject is not trusted for the specified action." 

The statement below can be found with the patch:
       "The “for Applications” version of the control can be used with client applications, but cannot be loaded inside Internet Explorer.

My question is, since VBA forms are not "Internet Explorer" but rather a "client application", can this particular use of the "for applications" control be made to work on Vista with VBA forms?
    Thanks!
    Friday, October 17, 2008 12:09 AM

All replies

• I faced the same problem when I try to add Ms Flexgrid control (Msflxgrd.ocx) onto the VBA form.

Any one has carried out this problem?

Thanks,

Le Van Duyet
    Sunday, February 15, 2009 6:45 AM