none
Windows Vista Home Premium Keeps Freezing Up

Question

• My computer when I boot it up the red x shows up over the icon (lower right side bottom) connect to local and internet and then it switches to yellow triangle with black exclamation point in it and then that goes away. Doesn't do this all time. Everything freezes up cannot not open anything up. Eventually it unfreezes and it's ok for awhile. It does this several times a day. Sometimes it happens when I'm replyin to an email or on facebook. I try restarting, shutting down and restarting doesn't matter and then all of a sudden it's working for awhile.
    Thursday, July 01, 2010 11:06 PM

Answers

• I suggest you to visit the Windows troubleshooting forums on Microsoft Answers. This forum is for help in writing your own software.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • Marked as answer by Eilene C. _ Saturday, July 03, 2010 6:29 AM
    Friday, July 02, 2010 1:51 PM

All replies

• I suggest you to visit the Windows troubleshooting forums on Microsoft Answers. This forum is for help in writing your own software.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • Marked as answer by Eilene C. _ Saturday, July 03, 2010 6:29 AM
    Friday, July 02, 2010 1:51 PM
  • Thanks I will go there
    Saturday, July 03, 2010 6:31 AM