none
Audio drivers of ASUS a6jc for windows 7

Question

• Hello,

Recently I installed Windows 7 in the notebook ASUS a6jc but I can't listen music or any sound from windows. When I check the hardware manager the driver apparently is working correctly and when I do the test don't give me error message.

Here is the information about the audio hardware: Built-in Intel® High Definition audio compliant audio chip,
    SoundBlaster Pro Compatible
    Built-in stereo speakers (1.5W)
    Monday, November 02, 2009 10:13 PM

All replies

• I find one solution for the problem I downloaded the audio drivers from the Realtek website. They have the drivers for the soundcard.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009 9:09 AM
  • Hi, I have the same notebook and the same problem with the audio. Could you help me please? I have tried some drivers from realtek but there's an error at the end.
    Tuesday, March 23, 2010 2:37 PM
  • Gidday Jordi I have the exact same probs and it seems that the asus a6000 series can only load xp,has anyone tried an xp reinstall with old drivers then do a over-install of windows 7.Note my computer works nice on win 7 but just wont give any sound.
    Wednesday, August 04, 2010 6:57 AM
  • Hi i also have the asus A6jc and everything works fine, for the following devices i installed these drivers:

-  audio (Audio-driver-Vista_Win7_R250_x86) 
    - display (179.48_notebook_winvista_win7_32bit_beta)
    - camera (Camera_DM_CL_Vista32_070313)
    - hotkeys (TouchPad_Synaptics_Vista32_070313)

Send me an email so i can send the files.

gr Stephan

Friday, September 24, 2010 1:05 PM
  • Hi stephan, I'm really interested in that files.Could you send it to me please? Thank you very much.

Jordi.

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 8:43 AM
  • Could you give me your email? I'm having the same error, for the audio output and the webcam :c 
    I need them quickly, sorry and thanks ;)

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 2:34 PM