none
no audio device sound mixer missing

Question

• I would like to know how do u get mixer device again because it just uninstall by itself and now i cant hear no music or sound from the internet i need some help

Sunday, September 16, 2007 3:47 AM

All replies

•  

• Proposed as answer by needhelpny Thursday, April 07, 2011 10:02 PM
    Tuesday, October 30, 2007 12:10 AM
  • hiya, the same thing has happened to me and i would like to no if you have managed to fix the problem if so could you please let me no how, thanks

• Proposed as answer by NAVIGATOR41 Wednesday, August 28, 2013 5:30 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by NAVIGATOR41 Wednesday, August 28, 2013 5:34 PM
    Wednesday, October 31, 2007 3:00 PM
  •  Ionforce wrote:

I would like to know how do u get mixer device again because it just uninstall by itself and now i cant hear no music or sound from the internet i need some help

Thursday, November 01, 2007 1:11 AM
  • the same thing happened to me too and i need help

Saturday, November 17, 2007 9:07 PM
  •  

this has happened to me what do i do?
    Sunday, December 16, 2007 4:20 PM
  • Hello, were you able to restore your "no audio device sound mixer missing"?

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 3:18 PM
  • I got, I think, a bagle worm, after downloading music from internet. I let the stupid thing in myself, telling BitDefender to allow it. It took out all sounds, even tho they appear to be running, took out many of the alert sounds, and disabled BD! I had to uninstall BD and reinstall, and my system showed to definately have issues, which were corrected........except for the sound! Is anyone going to come here and help us?

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 11:54 PM
  •  Ionforce wrote:

I would like to know how do u get mixer device again because it just uninstall by itself and now i cant hear no music or sound from the internet i need some help

i have no audio device and no mixer for my sound cant hear a thingsomeone help me

• Proposed as answer by NAVIGATOR41 Wednesday, August 28, 2013 5:32 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by NAVIGATOR41 Wednesday, August 28, 2013 5:34 PM
    Tuesday, July 08, 2008 6:25 PM
  •  

hi i have lost my computer audio bar and i could not fined my audio any where in the entertainment please  help me to fined it back
    Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:07 AM
  • Iam using dell laptop inspiron 6000, 
    i lost sound drives in my laptop.how will solve this problem?, 
    how will down load this software ?please reply me sharply .
    • Proposed as answer by rmac2001 Sunday, July 05, 2009 11:59 AM
    Saturday, May 16, 2009 4:11 PM
  • Still looking for an easier way but -- after backing up (copying to a safe place off of your current hard drive) all of your eraseable files - photos - documents and so forth - even drivers that that you have no cd for and would be hard to find. go here : (search on google for- xp audio has no mixer  - ) http://www.techsupportforum.com/hardware-support/sound-cards/242751-solved-no-audio-mixer-altho-all-drivers-working.html  -- this person struggled with the problem long and hard and finally fixed the problem - you can peak at the last couple of posts to see what th solution was but glance at the other posts to see how many things you can try
    Sunday, July 05, 2009 12:11 PM
  • I have been having this same problem and i am sick about it and really stressed out. especially since i found this forum and seeing all the things ppl had to say. it seems hopeless
    Friday, August 07, 2009 10:44 AM

• Have you searched for SndVol32.exe? It's a system application so it shouldn't have been deleted. You should find it in c:\Windows\system32 folder.

If you do not see the system32 folder, go to Tools > Folder Options. Then go to the View tab and make sure Show Hidden Files and Folders is selected.

If you do not have it or cant find it try downloading it and manual moving it to c:\Windows\system32.

• Proposed as answer by K1ngJames Friday, September 25, 2009 6:09 PM
    Friday, September 25, 2009 6:09 PM
  • For no audio at all I have found the best source for new sound driver is the cd that comes from the motherboard manufacturer. You could also try your computer manufacturer's website. [note that I have built 2 of my own computers and replaced motherboards on 2 others].
    Saturday, September 26, 2009 12:22 PM
  • I need help installing the device mixer
    • Proposed as answer by Mr.Wonder Friday, October 16, 2009 2:23 PM
    Friday, October 16, 2009 2:20 PM
  • I really found the cure for all the problems when i found the motherboard manufacturers audio driver. when it was done installing i had another and better working sound device in the dropdown menu you get when you right click the speaker icon and choose open/ options/properties
    Friday, October 16, 2009 3:04 PM
  • Dell Dimension 4550 Windows Media Player cannot play files because there is a problem with the sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on my computer. I need help desperately.
    Saturday, January 22, 2011 3:46 AM