none
Keeping the Forum on Topic

Question

• Hi everyone.

Thanks for the strong response.  I'm happy the forum has been useful to so many people thus far.

This forum is reserved for questions about the Microsoft peer-to-peer platform.  Questions about PNRP, grouping, graphing, peerchannel, application invite, people near me, serverless presence and other technologies identified on our website (www.microsoft.com/p2p) are in scope.  If you have questions about consumer networking or network development outside of peer-to-peer, there are better places to ask.

win32.programmer.networks is a good example.  This newsgroup is very active so you're sure to get a response quickly and the answer to your question is more likely to be found by others who won't think to look in our forum.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks&lang=en&cr=US

In the next few days, I'll be deleting threads that are off topic to keep the forum clean and useful for peer-to-peer developers.  Thanks for understanding.

Have fun!

Tyler

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:43 PM

All replies