We are experiencing a very weird problem, we have installed 20 new machines for delivering Azure training sessions and in all of them when we create a new federation and try to change the Distribution Type to int or guid it immediately crashes
the silverlight application with a 8013150a exception in coreclr.dll.
We have tried to reset ie9 configuration, disable all other plugins, reinstall silverlight, etc.. with no results.
Our current config is:
Windows 7 Professional Spanish 64Bit
IE9 (also tried Firefox & Chrome, but the problem is the plugin)
All latest updates (tried before updates too)
We also have some SDKs installed in the machine (WATK, Kinect, Surface and WP7), and of course VS2010.