Windows Azure AppFabric CTP 공지 사항
Hi and welcome! Just wanted to introduce myself too -- I'm Seth and I work on the AppFabric documentation team. We're very interested in what you find useful (or what you think might be lacking) in the AppFabric documentation on MSDN. Looking forward to your comments!
Windows Azure Cache 공지 사항
The new Windows Azure Cache is now available in Preview. This managed service provides lightning fast access to data to help you build more scalable and responsive applications. Some of the benefits include dedicated cache for customers, reduced cost, improved management and seamless connectivity.
Windows Azure Virtual Machines for SQL Server 공지 사항
Windows Azure Virtual Machines for Linux 공지 사항
Windows Azure Virtual Machines for BizTalk Server 공지 사항
Monitor, Alert and Auto scale in Windows Azure 공지 사항
Windows Azure provides a number of capabilities that help you to better understand the health of your applications. You can now monitor the health and availability of your applications, receive notifications when your service availability is degraded, perform actions based on events of interest, and automatically scale to match the current demands. Availability monitoring, auto scaling, and alerting are available in preview for Windows Azure Web Sites, Cloud Services, and Virtual Machines. Availability monitoring and alerting are available in preview for Windows Azure Mobile Services. There is no additional cost for these features while in preview. This forum is for questions and discussions related to these topics.
To get started with these features here are a few places you can go for information:
- Scott Guthrie's Blog post on our latest feature release: http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2013/06/27/windows-azure-general-availability-release-of-web-sites-mobile-services-new-autoscale-alerts-support-no-credit-card-needed-for-msdn-subscribers.aspx
- This Video walkthrough of the new functionality from Build 2013: http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2013/3-558, or this Interview on the EDGE show: http://channel9.msdn.com/Shows/Edge/Edge-Show-72-Windows-Azure-Auto-Scale
- For Autoscale, there is help documentation for cloud services / virtual machines: http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/manage/services/cloud-services/how-to-scale-a-cloud-service/ and websites : http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/manage/services/web-sites/how-to-scale-websites/
If you have further questions, please bring up the topic on this forum.
TFS Deployment to Windows Azure 공지 사항
To enable the new continuous deployment features we created a new build process template called AzureContinuousDeployment.11.xaml. This process template is added to your team projects when they are created. Because build process templates are added to projects at creation, your existing projects will not have the necessary template and if you try to connect your azure account to your existing projects your will get the following error.
Failed to link TFS project 'MS' with your web site 'Sprint31Website'
TF42073: The value cannot be null (Parameter name: Process)
To get around this you will need to add the AzureContinuousDeployment.11.xaml to any existing team project that you would like to deploy from.
To add the process template you need to:
- Create a new project in your account
- Download the AzureContinuousDeployment.11.xaml template from that project
- Add and check the template into the $/teamproject/BuildProcessTemplates folder
Once that is done you can use the wizard to setup a continuous deployment build definition.
SQL Azure Labs Support 공지 사항
Welcome to the SQL Azure Labs Support Forum. This forum has been put in place to provide the community a way to get support for the incubations and CTPs currently hosted on SQL Azure Labs. While these products are unsupported, the product team will do our best to monitor this forum and answer the questions in a timely manner.