VENDITE: 1-800-867-1389

none
Azure project templates not visible in visual studio

Domanda

• I'm trying to the install the latest version of the Windows Azure SDK on Windows 7 using the Web Platform Installer. The installation succeeds but I'm not able to see Windows Azure project templates in Visual Studio 2010. Any ideas are appreciated.

Cheers,

mercoledì 18 aprile 2012 07:46

Risposte

• No, VS Professtional can create Cloud application, i guess there's something wrong with your developing environment, you mentioned that the Cloud folder is under the "VWDExpress\ProjectTemplates\CSharp", would you like to try open VWD and see if VWD can create cloud application?

Another thing is does your Visual Studio has been installed completely? If not, i suggest you consider to repair it and select "fully installation".

BR,

Arwind

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not. If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com Microsoft One Code Framework

• Contrassegnato come risposta ershad venerdì 20 aprile 2012 04:09
    venerdì 20 aprile 2012 02:15
  • OK, i guess the problem is in your VS, may be lack of some components cause this issue.

If you find it's still not work, please inform me.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not. If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com Microsoft One Code Framework

venerdì 20 aprile 2012 02:41
  • Finally got it working

1. Uninstalled Visual Studio 2010 Express
    2. Repaired and did a complete install of Visual Studio 2010
    3. Installed the Azure tools and SDK manually

Not sure why it worked but it did.  Thanks for all the answers!

• Modificato ershad venerdì 20 aprile 2012 04:11
    venerdì 20 aprile 2012 04:09

Tutte le risposte