Con più domande
I have a printer which is On-Premise. I want to access the On-premise Printer to Azure Environment .
Is there a possible way that we can achive this.
scenario :- Suppose I have a VM on Azure and i want to print a page from that VM to my On-Premise Printer.
This is required on urgent basis.
With Warm Regards Deep Sharma
- Spostato Esther FanMicrosoft employee domenica 23 ottobre 2011 21:53 (From:The Architect Role)
Tutte le risposte
Have you looked at Azure Connect?
Connect provides an IPSEC level VPN between a machine on premise (with a little client installed) and your roles / group of roles.
It's typically used when a cloud application needs to 'reach in' to your on premise systems and grab data etc.
Whilst I've not tried it for printing, I don't see why a printer on that machine couldn't be shared and made available to the instance(s) in the cloud.
Take a look at the Azure Connect overview (if you're not seen it already)...
- Proposto come risposta Anton StaykovMVP martedì 13 dicembre 2011 20:49
I have personally implemented the same application using Azure components and Service Bus. Here is the architecture of the application.
Later on I have added
- file repository
- count or quota based controlled printing
Service bus is more than enough to tackle all problems of IP, connections etc. Feel free ask about the application.
- Proposto come risposta navcode martedì 12 febbraio 2013 10:56
Can you please elaborate on your application and provide me some details .
How do you do it and send a print request from a worker or web role from Azure environment.
With Warm Regards
- Modificato Deep Sharma martedì 7 febbraio 2012 12:15 Do not want to post my number