none
DNSSec client support in Azure (not talking about stub resolver)

Pertanyaan

• My understanding is the Windows 7 / 2008 is a DNSSec stub resolver... it doesn't actually do validation.

Does Azure support a DNSSec with IPSec recursive resolver on the default DNS host?  Will it filter out invalid queries from my application?

13 Februari 2012 17:23

Jawaban

• NO, currently Azure DNS resolvers DO NOT support DNSSEC.

================
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to  other community members reading the thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Emma

Microsoft Online Community  Support

• Disarankan sebagai Jawaban oleh Emma Em 28 Februari 2012 3:05
    • Ditandai sebagai Jawaban oleh ChrisLaMont 29 Februari 2012 15:00
    28 Februari 2012 3:01

Semua Balasan

• Hi,

I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. There might be some time delay.

Appreciate your patience.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not. If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com Microsoft One Code Framework

14 Februari 2012 8:37
  • NO, currently Azure DNS resolvers DO NOT support DNSSEC.

================
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to  other community members reading the thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Emma

Microsoft Online Community  Support

• Disarankan sebagai Jawaban oleh Emma Em 28 Februari 2012 3:05
    • Ditandai sebagai Jawaban oleh ChrisLaMont 29 Februari 2012 15:00
    28 Februari 2012 3:01
  • I'm not sure how to interpret your words in ALL CAPS (you have unusual casing), but I'll accept this as an answer.
    29 Februari 2012 15:00
  • For those who may be interested in this topic here are a few additional links:

07 Maret 2012 16:31