none
Cannot provsion website with my pay as you go subscription

Question

• Dear,

I subscribed with windows azure with pay as you go subscription. However when I go to create a website (preview), the subscription of pay as you go is not shown. while I can see the expired  3 months trial period.

For other services like cloud or database service, I am able to subscribe with my pay as you go package.

So Your help is great to assist me to create a website preview with my pay as you go package.

And if you can extend my trial period to one year, it would be much better. as we are still in process of evaluating the service.

Best Regards
    Sadeq

Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:53 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Because these services are in "Preview" mode currently, you would need to activate them separately for your subscription.

To do so, go to accounts section of your subscription (https://account.windowsazure.com) and then go to preview features and then sign up for the services you're interested in (websites in your case) and at that time you can associate the services with your subscription.

Please note that it may take some time for the actual activation process. Once a particular feature is activated, you will receive an email.

Hope this helps.

Sunday, September 30, 2012 11:54 AM