none
How to change the Service Administrator to in the Azure Management Portal?

Answers

• Hello,

Thanks for the replies. I ended up contacting support using Vaibhavs link and they helped me out. Quite simple actually, just log on wo account.windowsazure.com, click "account", click the subscription you wan't to change, click "Edit subscription" in the right-hand menu and change the Service Administrator... This is the new neat looking metro-style Windows Azure subscription and billing portal :)

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:29 AM

All replies

• Hi,

AFAIK, one thing you can do is the migration of the Azure subscription from one live ID to another. But, for more clarity on the different options that you have, I would suggest you to contact Microsoft Support. They can surely help you with this.

Microsoft Support could be reached at: https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?gprid=14928&st=1&wfxredirect=1&sd=gn

I hope it helps!!

If you found this post useful, Please "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful". Thanks! Vaibhav Gujral.

Monday, February 27, 2012 7:51 AM
  • Hi Vaibhav,

OK, thanks. Before contacting support I'll try the migrate-option, but can't seem to find any info on how to do this? I think my options are rather descreased, since the Azure subscription administration was moved from the MOCP to Azure itself...

Regards,
    Kim

Monday, February 27, 2012 8:20 AM
  • Hello.

You can contact the Online Services Support Team (866-676-6546) and request a Windows Live ID transfer.

Monday, February 27, 2012 5:52 PM
  • Hello,

Thanks for the replies. I ended up contacting support using Vaibhavs link and they helped me out. Quite simple actually, just log on wo account.windowsazure.com, click "account", click the subscription you wan't to change, click "Edit subscription" in the right-hand menu and change the Service Administrator... This is the new neat looking metro-style Windows Azure subscription and billing portal :)

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:29 AM