VERTRIEB: 1-800-867-1380

none
Azure Service History not up to date

Frage

• At this moment the Azure Service Management is down worldwide (already more than 8 hours (!) ).

So I was checking the Service Dashboard, which gives useful information about the current service issues. However, looking at the Service history I see this information is outdated for most services, and shows dates of one or two weeks ago as most recent date.

I hope the Service Management and Service History will be fixed soon.

Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012 10:38

Antworten

Alle Antworten

• Hi,

The Azure management portal is avaiable now, about Service History, i will loop it with Azure team, there might be some time delay, appreciate your patience.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not. If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com Microsoft One Code Framework

Donnerstag, 1. März 2012 06:55
  • Hi,

I am try to search Windows Azure Service Mangement, you can see the timely information of Service Mangement form Service Dashboard, just try to click Left Arrow Icon for data paging, here is the screenshot:

It seems the service is interrupted now, and i will help to send your voice to Microsoft, we will try to fix this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not. If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com Microsoft One Code Framework

Donnerstag, 1. März 2012 07:49
  • Hi,

Service Management functionality has been restore a bit before 9:00 pm PST earlier this evening.

Donnerstag, 1. März 2012 08:08
  • Thanks. However it seems not to be fixed, I still do not see anything changed. I have refreshed my browser with F5, Ctrl+F5, and tried a few different browsers. All give the same result.

Dashboard

Donnerstag, 1. März 2012 09:14
  • Hi,

Try to click the Left Arrow Icon button to view the data recently. The button is on the left side of "Service" and Dropdownlist.

Hope it can help you.

Donnerstag, 1. März 2012 10:20
  • that's it, waha.

When I changed the service in the select box, nothing seems to happens (for 5-10 sec), so I pressed the arrow right from the selectbox, assuming that it would act like a "Go" button... oo0ps.

Displaying a busy icon would help a lot, at least for people like me ;).

thanks!

Donnerstag, 1. März 2012 15:37