none
Flash crossdomain with Azure CDN

Dotaz

• For right now, I have a flash/AS3 application that is running off of my domain.  I've recently created an Azure account, added a Storage Account, and attached a CDN attached to it.

From the AS3 application, I want to call out to images that are on the CDN (which is a different domain fr0m the application). When I run the application locally, everything is fine and I get my images.  However, once I push the app to my domain and run in production, the application won't pull in any of the image from the CDN.

I'm sure this is tied to Flash's cross domain security restrictions.  So, I've place a crossdomain.xml file at the root of my CDN.  However, Flash still won't access the images (when in production).

Any help would be appreciated.

(FYI. Eventually I'll have my application on Azure, but I use FluorineFX and I'm not sure how to put custom DLLs on the hosting service)

3. března 2012 16:42

Odpovědi

Všechny reakce

• Hi,

I am not familiar with Flash. I would like to suggest you to check if the cross domain policy file is valid. Please also try to access it using your CDN URI to verify whether it exists and the content is correct.

Best Regards,

Ming Xu.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not.
    If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com.
    Microsoft One Code Framework

5. března 2012 9:45
    Moderátor
  • Hi Ming,

I did eventually get this working.  I needed to put the cross-domain policy in a "$root" folder.  I also had to wait 2 days before the CNAME update at GoDaddy was processed.  Once both of those happened, everything was good.

Thanks for the reply.

9. března 2012 1:17
  • Hi,

I'm glad to hear that you resolve this issue.
    Thank you for sharing your solutions and experience here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

Best Regards,

Ming Xu.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not.
    If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com.
    Microsoft One Code Framework

9. března 2012 6:39
    Moderátor