none
Using a dll built from a metro app?

คำถาม

• Hey guys,

I'm a noob when it comes to using dlls.  I have a C++/Direct3D metro app that I would like to export as a DLL for other (C++) projects to use.  After doing some reading for a while I am stumped on why my project still will not build. 

1. I have configured the Direct3D metro app to build as a DLL and I have prefixed all of my classes in the project with __declspec(dllexport).  This builds fine and produces a dll.

2. I add another project to the same solution and I add a reference to the existing DLL project.  I then configure the new application to include the header directory for the DLL project.  

3. The new project is also a Direct3D metro app and I have included all of the necessary headers and libraries, the build error is related to unresolved externals from the DLL project. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have been stuck on this for a while.  

5 พฤษภาคม 2555 1:49

คำตอบ

• Hello,

You should include the lib file to the Direct3D metro app.
    Right Click your project->Properties->Configuration properties->Linker->Input-> Addition Dependencies, add the lib file name general with the DLL.

Generally speaking, the lib name is the same with dll name +.lib.

Best regards,
    Jesse

Jesse Jiang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

• ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย mbradber 8 พฤษภาคม 2555 1:15
    7 พฤษภาคม 2555 11:21
    ผู้ดูแล