Hi friends, I confronted a trouble in validating my Metro App.
I chose "Store"/"Create Local Package" and launched Windows App Certification Kit.
After successfully executed the PRELOG phase,
I simply got "cannot continue testing since the specified Metro style App was not found...".
But the package was created indeed, and the paths shown in output are correct...
P.S. I used appcertui following the guide in MSDN, but just could not see my deployed apps for validation. Could this be the same issue?
- 이동됨 DavidLambMicrosoft employee, Moderator 2012년 4월 4일 수요일 오후 2:55 Tools issue needs tracked in the Tools forum. (From:Building Metro style apps with C++ )
I think the package full name is incorrect. The package full name should be like this:
You can follow this sample codes to get the package full name
App package information sample
Jesse Jiang [MSFT]
MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
Try these steps on the Consumer Preview system with the problem:
- Open a powershell window
- Do a “Get-AppxPackage > out.txt”
- Open out.txt and look at InstallLocation field of all the apps installed.
- For the apps whose InstallLocation is blank, do a “Remove-AppxPackage
Then try to run thru the App Cert Kit again.
- 편집됨 DavidLambMicrosoft employee, Moderator 2012년 4월 4일 수요일 오후 3:00