none
"Provide files and a save location through a sample" has a problem

Question

• the Microsoft Sample about add my App to fileOpenPicker & fileSavePicker has a problem, when I use OpenPicker to pick a file from the sample, there frequently show a dialog says the sample app has a problem , will you report the problem to Microsoft?  I read the detail message in the report:"The Thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access". 

I follow the sample to add my another metrol app to fileopenpicker and filesavepicker, but has the same problem.

Anyone else having a problem with this?

lundi 7 mai 2012 02:50

Toutes les réponses

• Hi Jorney,

I am not seeing any obvious errors when running that sample. Can you please give exact repro steps?

--Rob

lundi 7 mai 2012 18:00
    Propriétaire
  • Hi Rob,

the error may be happened after  serval times:   from another App, I open the fileOpenPicker to Pick a file, then choose the Sample in the Picker. and immediately choose another App in the Picker. then Open a file. The steps just like this.

mardi 8 mai 2012 02:20
  • I have another question:

I want to write a skydrive client App use Live SDK, and want to add the App to FileSavePicker. My Question is : How can I return a Storage File on the SkyDrive to the SavePicker? I didn't find the interface in the SDK, thanks a lot.

mardi 8 mai 2012 02:25
  • Dear Rob:

The Rate of incidence is not 100, but it almost ceitainly within 10 minitues operates:

1.Open file Picker to get a file,

2.choose the sample App,

3. switch to other App in the Picker or Local file system,(or just then choose sample App)

4. Open a file

5. go to step 1.

thanks!

vendredi 18 mai 2012 10:16