none
Wack xperf.exe is always fail during win8 metro app checking process.

Question

• Hi,

My application for windows8 (metro app/C#) fail checking 5 from 5 times. Application itself started correct and faster than 1second, but xperf.exe from Windows Application Certification Kit is always failing. I have never interact with app during checking process (drink a cup of coffee in another room or etc) 

Maybe somebody known how I can restore xperf.exe?

Launch time performance

FAILED
    Performance Launch

Error: Following results were encountered while running the Performance Launch test.

• Infrastructure Error: Failure occurred while processing application App.  Please consider re-running the test and avoid interacting with the application while tests are running.
    • Exception:  Infrastructure Error: Timeout occurred during testing while running C:\Program Files\Windows Kits\8.0\App Certification Kit\..\Windows Performance Toolkit\xperf.exe.  Please consider re-running the test and  avoid interacting with the application while tests are running.
    Suspend performance
    FAILED
    Performance Suspend
    • Error: Following results were encountered while running the Performance Suspend test.
      • Infrastructure Error: Failure occurred while processing application App.  Please consider re-running the test and avoid interacting with the application while tests are running.
      • Exception:  Infrastructure Error: Timeout occurred during testing while running C:\Program Files\Windows Kits\8.0\App Certification Kit\..\Windows Performance Toolkit\xperf.exe.  Please consider re-running the test and  avoid interacting with the application while tests are running.
    Saturday, April 14, 2012 6:06 PM

Answers

All replies