none
windows login

Pergunta

• To further protect my computer, I would like to force a user (Me) to click a certain location on the screen in order for the windows login screen to be displayed. 

Can anyone help with this

sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2011 15:09

Respostas

Todas as Respostas

• Create a new form set

• Control box to false
    • form text to false
    • set top most = true
    • set windows mode = full screen

place a button or other control some where on this form on which you click to show a second log-in box or just close this form.

by setting the form with the above settings it will become full screen application so user will not to have any option to go back.

you may also want create a function which will not allow user to input ALT+TAB key or Windows+TAB to navigate between windows,

It is odd to see a post like this asking to create a secondary log-in system,Why do you need it? is your computer not secure enough.

Faraz
    • Sugerido como Resposta Faraz Zone sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2011 15:53
    sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2011 15:29
  • I am an airline crew member.  We get our bags accidentally and purposely take off the plane all the time.  I know with enough time I can hack someone laptop.  I just want to add another layer of protection to my computer.

• Sugerido como Resposta webJose sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2011 16:08
    sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2011 15:45
  • If you want to protect your data then there are even better options for this. Try using BitLocker Drive encryption (feature available in Windows Visata and 7 )
    Faraz
    • Sugerido como Resposta Faraz Zone sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2011 15:53
    • Marcado como Resposta Fp20 sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2011 16:12
    sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2011 15:48
  • thanks. 

sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2011 15:51
  • your welcome

If any of my posts answers your question please mark it as answer.

Faraz
    sexta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2011 15:53