none
invalid menu handle

Answers

• just right-click the file you are trying to open and select "Save Target As..."  and then open it from where you saved it.
    Tuesday, May 02, 2006 6:39 PM

All replies

• I have a customer getting this same problem when trying to download a picture using yahoo mail. Has anyone found a fix for this?
    Saturday, April 15, 2006 2:52 AM
  • I am having the same problem: When trying to view a media file off of the internet and click on "open" I get the following message:

"Invalid Menu Handle"

Anyone has a solution to this pesky problem?

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 9:29 PM
  • just right-click the file you are trying to open and select "Save Target As..."  and then open it from where you saved it.
    Tuesday, May 02, 2006 6:39 PM
  • i have been searching everywhere for this answer...it worked, thank you!!!
    Sunday, October 15, 2006 9:40 PM
  • That does not solve the problem.  I am also having this same problem since I loaded Acrobat Reader 8.  It happens on anything I try to open while on line.  You can NOT save every file then open it.  It will not let me open bank statements on line, and I can't save them until I open them for viewing.
    Wednesday, February 21, 2007 5:07 PM
  • Ok i am getting this problem i am trying to download a audio driver from dell when when the d/l is done when i try to open it it tells me invalid menu handle but the "save target as" will not work cause it does not give me that option in the right click menu. anyone help me out?
    Saturday, August 01, 2009 5:57 AM