none
I upgraded a VB project to VS 2005 and keep getting the following error

Question

• Warning 1 'Public Overridable Property AutoScaleBaseSize() As System.Drawing.Size' is obsolete: 'This property has been deprecated. Use the AutoScaleDimensions property instead.  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=14202' D:\Dev\PHFx2005\Claims\frm_ClaimsSummary.vb 1195 9 PHfx

This is the line of code it points to
    Me.AutoScaleBaseSize = New System.Drawing.Size(5, 13)
    Now if I change it to read:
    Me.AutoScaleDimensions = New System.Drawing.Size(5, 13)

The designer no longer shows my form now it shows:
    Method 'System.Drawing.SizeF.op_Implicit' not found.

Hide

at System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags bindingFlags, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] providedArgs, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParams)
    at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.CodeDomSerializerBase.DeserializeExpression(IDesignerSerializationManager manager, String name, CodeExpression expression)
    at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.CodeDomSerializerBase.DeserializeAssignStatement(IDesignerSerializationManager manager, CodeAssignStatement statement)
    at System.ComponentModel.Design.Serialization.CodeDomSerializerBase.DeserializeStatement(IDesignerSerializationManager manager, CodeStatement statement)
    This messed up every form I changed the AutoScaleBaseSize property to AutoScaleDimensions.
    Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:10 PM

Answers