none
Itunes gives Microsoft Visual c++ Runtime Library Error r6034

Question

• When I try to open iTunes, I get the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error R6034.  I tried to repair iTunes, but received the same error.  I uninstalled iTunes and tried to re-install it, but am still receiving the same error code.  How can I fix this error?

Saturday, January 25, 2014 10:02 PM

All replies

• You know that you ask this in the forum for the desktop user interface Windows Forms.

You could have asked it to in the Fiat forum where you probably will get the same quality of replies.

Try the C++ forum.

Success
    Cor

Sunday, January 26, 2014 6:20 PM
  • When I try to open iTunes, I get the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error R6034.  I tried to repair iTunes, but received the same error.  I uninstalled iTunes and tried to re-install it, but am still receiving the same error code.  How can I fix this error?

I have the same issue. This happened after an attempt to install an update for Apple iTunes.
    Wednesday, January 29, 2014 9:59 PM
  • @RAcuna1

It's better to consult Apple support http://www.apple.com/in/support/

The problem maybe due to corrupt package from their download.

Regards,

Barry Wang
    We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:31 AM
  • you can fix runtime error r6034 from the given process below

First of all restart the computer by pressing F8 before the windows logo appears.
    Then select safe mode then press enter.
    When your computer will start then click on start button and type msconfig in the program search box and press enter.
    Open the msconfig program and then click the selective start up on the general tab and then click the load start up items. Then click the services tab then click hide all Microsoft services and then click disable all. For more Details
    http://www.r6034runtimeerrorfix.com/

• Edited by johnbilly Friday, January 31, 2014 10:14 AM
    Friday, January 31, 2014 10:12 AM
  • I'm having the same problem and I wasn't sure where to post,nothing apple works now on my vista desktop and system restore wouldn't help either.I tryed apple support with no luck,cause I'm running windows

James R. Mountain

Monday, February 03, 2014 6:04 AM
  • I'm so tired of Regcure and it's sneaky ways of getting you to download it onto your computer.I know there not the only ones but it seems there the worst at coming up with different links to get downloaded onto your pc.I just want a simple fix, and not having to uninstall another sneak attept by Regcure.It takes enough time finding answers without them pulling this crap all the time.

James R. Mountain

Monday, February 03, 2014 6:17 AM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows Vista forum on Microsoft Community.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, February 03, 2014 5:19 PM