none
How to open other windows form of my application with in the homepage

Question

• How to open Windows Forms of my application with in the windows home page.

For Example: Windows Form Page "A" must have to open in windows form HomePage "H"

Can anyone advice me on this requirement.

Alluru.Midhun Kumar Singh

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 11:08 AM

Answers

All replies

• A page is normally used in relation to a web page (which has also forms but the name of that is 

Page.Form 

I can give you for that an answer but that is OT here so I don't, can you be a little bit more clear?

For ASPX questions

http://forums.asp.net

Maybe you mean Main page or words which are more used in the case of Windows WPF or for this forum Windows Forms.

Success
    Cor
    Tuesday, May 17, 2011 12:41 PM
  • Hi Midhunkumarsingh,

OT means off topic in this forum.

Homepage? It's a concept of web, not windows form. Maybe you mean the main form? Is the key point of your question is to create a Main with multiple sub form application, and open the subform in the mainform by panel? If so, please refer to this link about : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1257581/designing-windows-form-with-multiple-panels-how-to-hide-one-panel-like-a-ps-l and How to use Multiple forms in one Csharp panel in one Windows Form panel??

If you have any question, please feel free to let me know.

Best wishes,

Helen Zhou [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 8:03 AM
  • Hi Midhunkumarsingh,

How's the issue going on? Was my assumption work for you? Just let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Helen Zhou [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 2:40 AM
  • I thought  that we can able to open other windows forms with in the home page. I think it can't be done in Windows Forms.

Alluru.Midhun Kumar Singh

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 3:03 PM