none
Royal Hotel Management Project in C#

Question

• I am facing some problem in my project please suggest me I have to submit this project before 15 May 2010 so please help me.

There is problem in Gest Form I am not able to save the room details in room table.

There is two table one is GuestDetails and second is RoomInfo.

GuestDetails save Guest information and RoomInfo saved room details such as room is available or not

Guest deatails is being saved but room detailed in not saved. I want when a guest book a room then that room show not available. This is booked and when guest Check out it should show Room is available.

please help me.....................

Friday, April 30, 2010 5:53 AM

Answers

•  

-> I want when a guest book a room then that room show not available. This is booked and when guest Check out it should show Room is available.

You’d better call updating room table when updating guest table.

I think you’d better use SQL Server store procedure to implement.

Press the updated parameters and run stored procedure.

In this stored procedure, read the room information by room id from Guest table, if room is available, set the corresponding value to unavailable.

Here is an example about execute stored procedure:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winformsdatacontrols/thread/f1914e27-f79f-480e-8b0e-02864ff62ef0

If you want to implement at client side, it is the same, find the room available vlaue from database, and then update it.

Best regards,

Ling Wang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Thursday, May 06, 2010 2:03 PM