none
How to use CQMigrationConfigGenerator

Soru

• Hello,

I tried to use the ClearQuest Migration Config Generator in order to extract the CQ record type schema and to generate a default matching TFS WITD, as advertised in the tools shipped with the TFS Integration Tools.

When I call ClearQuestMigrationConfigGenerator.exe from the command line, I got the following error:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Team Foundation Server Integration Tools>ClearQuestMigrationConfigGenerator.exe -?

Copyright © Microsoft Corporation.  All Rights Reserved.
    This code released under the terms of the
    Microsoft Public License (MS-PL, http://opensource.org/licenses/ms-pl.html.)

{Total Errors 1} ERROR: The application is unable to handle exception: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Common, Version=9.0.0.0, Cultur
    e=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Common, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, Public
    KeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Common, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
       at Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Converters.Utility.CommandLineParser.Parse(String[] args, String escape, Char separator)
       at Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Converters.WorkItemTracking.Common.ConverterMain.Main(String[] args)

It seems that a required file is missing (Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Common).

I have Windows 7 (x64) system, VS2008 and VS2010 installed and my TFS is 2010.

Any ideas, how to solve this?

Regards,
    Robert

01 Mart 2012 Perşembe 14:29

Tüm Yanıtlar