Debugger is Busy

Вопрос

• When I try to launch my Win Forms application from the new VS 11 Beta, I receive an error "Debugger is Busy" and after several minutes I give up. The message says "Debugger is performing a remote operation that is taking longer than expected".

I tried former suggestions to disable the host process, without any effect. This is trying to debug locally.

• Перемещено CoolDadTxMVP 1 марта 2012 г. 3:35 VS2012 related (From:Visual C# IDE)
    1 марта 2012 г. 0:28

Все ответы

• Hi Karl,

Welcome to the MSDN forum!

Is the VS11 Beta OK with other applications? Have you tried to launch the app from other VS editions?

Best Regards,

yoyo

Yoyo Jiang[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

4 марта 2012 г. 6:38
  • Hi Karl,
    If you do not use the debugger mode, see whether your project can run successfully.
    And please try to set to “ local machine” when you hit the green start arrow to debug.
    If you still have any further about this issue, I think the Tools for Metro style apps  forum will be a better choice.
    Thank you for your understanding!

Lucy Liu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

5 марта 2012 г. 5:19
    Модератор
  • Hello,

VS11 Beta is ok with other applications, and this application launches fine in VS2010.

I run on the local machine and have tried disabling the host process, all with the same results.

Let me know what else to try,

-Karl

6 марта 2012 г. 18:07